Hospital Website Usability Testing
Parkway Hospital is a pioneering hospital in Southeast Asia, known for providing world-class medical expertise and infrastructure.
When her website went through a revamp under the care of Splash Interactive in 2013, we were engaged to conduct a multi-country usability testing to validate the new design, and to understand any latent needs the target customers might have.
ClientOpen or Close
Customer's ProblemOpen or Close
- New site was not effectively communicating the value proposition - her group of world-class medical expert and infrastructure - of the hospital group
- Ease of navigation could be improved
- Unique localized needs per country could be better addressed in design
Our SolutionOpen or Close
The OutcomeOpen or Close
- Consumer perception and understanding of Parkway's value proposition increases
- Better navigation and cross-linking across site content
- Crowdsourcing of experts' knowledge is more effectively integrated