Dell Keyboard & Mouse Competitive Benchmarking Study
Dell wanted to understand how people perceive their products vis-a-vis similar category competitors. The company also would like to discover new ideas to improve their keyboards and mouse hardwares.
We helped Dell to conduct the tests and analyse the results.
ClientOpen or Close
Customer's ProblemOpen or Close
- User perception towards Dell's keyboards and mice
- Pain and high points, elicited from actual typing tasks done on test keyboards and mice
- Eliciting latent user needs and ideas
Our SolutionOpen or Close
- Performance Test
- Focus Group
The OutcomeOpen or Close
- New insights into keyboard and mouse attributes which end-users value
- Understanding how Dell hardware perform relative to competitors
- Fresh ideas to innovate the keyboard and mouse space